The month of May is our last full month of preschool. It has been a GREAT and FAST year. The children have walked in strangers and have become great friends. The themes for the month, will be farm, letters, and numbers. We have also started to make decorations and learn songs for our end of the year show.
Just a reminder:
Monday, May 27, CLOSED Memorial Day
Thursday,June 13 Preschool/Daycare End of the Year Program @10:00am
All the children will be performing songs and finger plays for parents and families.
· If you child does NOT regularly attend a Thursday morning, please drop them off in our classroom @9:30am. The program room will be open at that time for you to sit.
· We have 35 families that will be attending, so please be kind and fair saving seats for the show.
· After the program, we would like to invite you back into the classroom for a small party. Hopefully, the sun will make an appearance and the children can play on the playground. I will be posting a sign- up sheet for food donations soon.
· The full day Thursday children are welcome to stay for their regular day.
· We will have NO afternoon preschool on this day.
· Any questions, please ask me.
Monday, June 17 Summer Camp Begins
The summer camps are open to any of the preschool children, full day children, and children who do not attend Mad Brook, ages 2.9-11 years old. We are open 7am-5pm, and our camp hours are 8am-12pm. The summer camps are a good way to continue the routine of school, learning, play and socialization.
The last preschool monthly payment is due on or before June 30. See me if you need a balance update.
We are now registering for our fall preschool programs.
**We have afternoon preschool available.
am 9-11:30am 2 day, 3 day, or 5 day
pm 12:30-3pm 2 day, 3 day, or 5 day
daycare options 1 -5 days, part time or full day
open during February, April, and summer vacations.